Monday, February 14, 2011

I am Aarushi's soul

One fine day, I got up just to see my throat-slit. I saw my dead body lying in my bed. Since then I (Aarushi's soul) am not able to rest in peace. I am in deep pain. Why are media, CBI and others not letting me rest in peace? Dear all, I am as confused as you are. I have no clue how I was killed. But it doesn't mean that the CBI, media or police can harass my parents.


It's been three years now and my killer is still at large. I wonder why the law enforcement agencies have not been able to nab him even after so many days. Ammm...well, I can recall my days in the school. It was General Knowledge class and the teacher was telling us that the CBI is the top investigating agency of our country. That they have solved several impossible crime cases.

But in my case, the CBI has failed to arrest the murderer(s), instead they have filed a closure report. Their failure has forced me to doubt my GK teacher's words, though unwillingly (but then, teachers are always right). Well, it's too confusing. Seriously, I am in a dilemma whether to trust my teacher or my perception of the agency.


I was taught that it's all about loving our parents - a sub-title of one of my favourite movies. And I love my parents as any other child would do no matter how their parents are. It's too hard to see my parents suffer because of me. I am hurt to see my dad taking rounds of court, police station, CBI headquarters, clarifying things to media and so on and so forth. Now, that I am no more in the world and my parents are suffering my loss, I sincerely request you to stop harassing them (I wish you could hear me. Deep pain that I am in. Please help rest my soul in peace).

No comments:

Post a Comment